We are now looking for a Composite Technician for the North Asheville area. You must have good mechanical aptitude, able to use basic hand tools, able to lift up to 50 pounds, and have a good understanding of the metric system. This is a 1st shift, temp to hire position, paying $11 per hour to start out. Criminal background check/Drug screening/E-Verify required.
|Great opportunity, we are now hiring Prep Workers / Paint Prep Helpers in the Weaverville/North Asheville and Arden areas. We need someone with experience in the automotive industry who is capable of painting both small and large pieces. We are looking for someone who has a good eye for decipher colors, and someone who is very detail oriented. These are 1st shift positions, paying $11-13 DOE. Drug screenings/Criminal background checks/Reference Checks/E-Verify are required prior to employment.|
We have an Assembly Technician opening for a manufacturing company in the North Asheville area! This is a 1st shift position, starting out at $11 p/hr. You must be able to work with small hand tools, have great hand/eye coordination, and able to work well with others. Wiring experience is a plus (soldering, read wiring diagrams, familiar with connector cables). Drug screening/Criminal Background Check/E-Verify are required prior to employment.
We are seeking a Warehouse Fulfillment Associate to work in the North Asheville/Woodfin area. This is a 1st shift, temp to hire position, paying $10-12 per hour depending on experience. You will be picking, packing, and shipping items. You must be proficient in operating Microsoft Windows. Criminal background check/Drug screening/E-Verify required.
We are in need of servers, cooks, and dishwashers to work in Black Mountain. The pay is $10 per hour, and the shifts vary. Criminal background check/Drug screening/E-Verify required.
Great opportunity! We are now seeking a full time Production Technician to work in our manufacturing plant located in Canton, NC. This is a 1st shift, temp to hire position, paying $14-15 per hour depending on experience. You will be responsible for the electronic and mechanical assembly operations, including testing, troubleshooting, and repairing circuit boards. You must have 3 years of related work experience, or education in a related field. IPC Class 2 soldering experience is preferred. Criminal background check/Drug screening/E-Verify required.
We are looking to hire 2 sales people to help our customers from start to finish. This includes, but not limited to, answering customers’ questions, showing them items, and loading their purchases into their vehicles. Carpentry or building knowledge is very beneficial. We are looking for someone with previous big box retail experience. You must be able to work on Saturdays, and we are closed on Sundays. This is a 1st shift, temp to hire position, paying $10-12 per hour depending on experience. Criminal background check/Drug screening/E-Verify required. Please submit your resume for consideration!
We have immediate openings for 1st shift Production workers in the Arden area. The hours are Monday – Friday, 6:30 am – 3:30 pm, paying $10.50 per hour. You must have a High School Diploma or GED, and available to work overtime. Criminal background check/drug screening/E-Verify required. Call us at 828-253-2114 for application information!
We are looking for a 1st shift Mechanic / CNC Machinist to work in the Fletcher, NC area. The hours are Monday – Thursday, 6:30 am – 5 pm, paying $18-20 per hour depending on experience. Criminal background check/reference checks/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please call our Asheville office at 828-253-2114 for application information! See job details below:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation;
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts,
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Team effort
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
This is a 2nd shift position located in the Swannanoa area. The hours are Monday – Friday, 4 pm – 12 am, paying $10.25 p/hr. You must have at least 1 year experience operating industrial machines. Criminal background check/reference checks/drug screening/E-Verify also required. Please call our Asheville office at 828-253-2114 for application information!